Pre-Loved Willow Short Robe
This Willow Short Robe was a Spell x Free People exclusive! It features the most gorgeous floral print with leopards, a subtle leopard pattern woven into the fabric itself, fringe along the hem and cuffs, kimono-style sleeves, and a detachable waist tie. Pair it with sandals and shorts for a cute festival look or with your favorite strappy for truly maximalist style.
Sarah's note: This robe is absolutely stunning in person! It is in excellent condition and was never actually worn, but it did arrive from Free People with four or five tiny printing flaws where the red did not quite take. They're minimal and not really noticeable, but the one on the right breast seems to be related to a flaw in the weaving of the fabric. There's no hole or pull, but there is the tiniest bit of texture.
- 100% rayon
- Detachable belt
- Kimono sleeves, with opening under arm and square pockets
- Made in China
- Do not bleach; do not tumble dry; dry cleanable; gentle cold hand wash; iron on reverse avoiding trim; take care as jewelry may snag this delicate fabric
Overall Condition: Excellent
- There are a few minor printing flaws (<0.1")
- There is one minor fabric flaw on the right breast.
- There are no holes, pulls, or stains.
Shoulders, across - 28"
Pit-to-pit - 23.5"
Tie - 75" x 2"
All measurements are approximate.
All Preloved Boho sales are final.