Pre-Loved Texas Rose Embroidered Kimono
Arnhem's Texas Rose Embroidered Kimono is an absolute stunner! Pair it with sandals and shorts for a cute festival look, or wear it with jeans and heels for a night out.
Sarah's note: This kimono has some minor flaws noted below, but the colors are vibrant, and it's in overall gorgeous condition for its age. This piece is super hard to find, and it's easy to see why!
- 100% viscose
- Fringe with beads and tassels
- Drop shoulders
- Designed in Australia, handmade in India
- Dry clean only
Overall Condition: Excellent
- There is one faint mark on the shoulder (see pic).
- There is some minor fuzziness to the ends of the tassels.
- There are a few loose threads in the embroidery.
- One of the end tassels has a flawed attachment, but is still securely attached (see pic).
- No holes or pulls noted.
Bust - 52"
Length - 35"
Sleeves, from low shoulder - 17"
All measurements are approximate. Length and sleeves include tassels.
All Preloved Boho sales are final.