Pre-Loved Sacred Heart Velvet Jacket
The Sacred Heart Jacket by Free People is made from the most plush, silky soft velvet. It features an open front; embroidery with beads, sequins, and rivets; bell sleeves with split cuffs; and a relaxed fit. It's ready for a night out!
Sarah's note: This jacket is stunning in person. The color is far richer than the pictures show. There are a few areas with missing embroidery and beads, but they're fairly difficult to notice unless you're specifically looking for them. There are also a few small areas of wear to the velvet, as well as some stress behind both of the arms, but there is still loads of life left!
- Original RRP $368
- 100% polyester self
- 100% rayon lining
- Open front
- Relaxed fit
- Embroidery, beading, and rivets
- Bell sleeves with split cuffs
- Made in India
- Dry clean only
Overall Condition: Good
- A few small areas with missing beads and loose embroidery
- A few small flaws where the velvet has minor damage, most notably on the lower back and upper right arm (~1")
- Seam stress behind both arms
- Some discoloration of size tag
- No noted holes or stains
Bust - 44"
Shoulders, across - 16.5"
Sleeves - 26"
Length - 21"
All measurements are approximate.
All Preloved Boho sales are final.