Pre-Loved Bohemian Royale Gown
The Bohemian Royale Gown is an absolute Spell classic and a wardrobe must-have for any modern bohemian. This dress features a deep V-neck, a button-up bodice, adjustable 3/4-length sleeves with button cuffs, a castaway hemline, and a drawstring waist with tassel accents. Pair it boots and tights in cold weather, or with your favorite sandals and dramatic jewelry for a festival-ready look.
Sarah's note: This classic beauty is one of the best from Spell's early days! It does have a couple of flaws: the tassels could use replacing or just removing, and there are a few light green marks on a few of the flowers on the front of the skirt. The marks are mostly lost in the busy pattern and the folds of the skirt usually hide them anyway. It is otherwise in fabulous condition, with good color and no pulls or noted seam stress.
- 100% rayon
- 3/4 length adjustable sleeves
- Button cuffs
- Drawstring waist with tassel ties
- Button-front bodice
- High-low, ruffled hem
- Made in Indonesia
- Cool hand wash; do not bleach; do not wring; iron low heat; drycleanable; lay flat to dry; dry in shade
Overall Condition: Very Good
- There are a few light green marks on a few of the flowers on the front of the skirt (possible color bleed?)
- Tassels show signs of wear
- No pulls or holes noted.
Bust - 38"
Waist, max - 34"
Sleeves, max - 17.5"
Length, front - 44"
Length, back - 56.5"
All measurements are approximate.
All Preloved Boho sales are final.